Entitle Direct is a different kind of national title insurance company. We help empower savvy homebuyers and homeowners to take control of their home purchase / mortgage process and in doing so can reduce their closing costs to save money. Over the years, we have saved consumers in aggregate millions of dollars on their title insurance premiums while still providing unparalleled service and support.
- Founded in 2008 with the mission to save homebuyers and homeowners money on title insurance
- Licensed in 40 states and DC where we have endeavored to file title insurance premium rates that are typically up to 25% below the standard rates of our competitors
- Issued more than 50,000 title insurance policies since our inception alongside the vast majority of mortgage lenders
- Supported by 5 offices nationwide filled with knowledgeable and passionate title experts dedicated to providing outstanding service
Still Learning? Entitle Direct Can Help...
Better understand the home buying process with this FREE Consumer Real Estate Smart Guide from Entitle Direct
All Title Companies Do Not Charge The Same Amount
In most locations, title fees are not mandated by the State. Title insurance companies can file and use whatever rates they choose provided they are approved by the State Department of Insurance.
You Select The Title Insurance Company
The choice is yours - not your real estate agents, loan officers or attorneys.
You Better Shop Around
Your mortgage lender will send you a Loan Estimate form. Section C shows the services you can shop around for. We suggest you get quotes from Entitle Direct and other providers to try to minimize these fees in their aggregate.
Time Is Of The Essence
Choosing your title insurance provider is not something you can leave until the last minute. The title company needs 7-21 days to complete its work. The clock is ticking on your rate lock. If you want to exercise your right to shop around and save, you need to act fast!
Understanding Your Closing Process
Familiarize yourself with common closing documents such as the Loan Estimate and Closing Disclosure forms that you will need to review as part of the closing process by visiting our Sample Closing Documents
Your Personal Entitle Direct Closing / Settlement Specialist
You can count on Entitle Direct, so relax. Our goal is to provide you with a seamless, transparent closing process while minimizing your closing and title insurance costs. You will be assigned your own personal Entitle Direct Closing Specialist who will coordinate your entire closing and assist throughout the closing process. Each Specialist brings years of industry experience and will keep you well informed during the entire process.
Your Entitle Direct Specialist will:
- Respond to your inquiries courteously and promptly
- Coordinate your entire closing and ensure the scheduling and funding of your loan with your mortgage lender
- Provide updates on the progress of your closing and remind you of important deadlines and dates
- Coordinate the activities of all individuals in the closing process so you have a single point of contact
- Provide all document preparation services needed for settlement
- Schedule your closing with all parties to ensure an on-time and efficient closing
Ready to get a quote or order title? Please call the Specialist Center at 877-936-8485 between the hours of 8am - 7pm (ET) Monday-Friday or e-mail us.